Baked Green Fettuccine
|Spinach noodles||1 Pound, cut 1/4-inch wide|
|Parmesan cheese||12 Ounce (Room Temperature)|
|Garlic cloves||8 Large, pressed|
|Flat leaf parsley sprigs||2|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of salted water and 2 tablespoons oil, cook the noodles for about 4 minutes or longer, till al dente. Drain and keep warm.
3. In the food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
4. With a knife or in the food processor, chop the parsley finely.
5. Take a large greased baking dish and spread Â¼ of the noodles on the bottom.
6. Dot the noodles with butter and garlic and 1/4 of the grated Parmesan. Repeat the layers four times, finally topping with cheese.
7. In the oven, bake for about 20 minutes.
8. Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Calories 843 Calories from Fat 311
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.3%
Saturated Fat 21.7 g108.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.1 mg30%
Sodium 1796.1 mg74.8%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g28.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 45 g89.3%
Vitamin A 16.8% Vitamin C 7%
Calcium 102.5% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet