Baked Green Fettuccine
|Spinach noodles||1 Pound, cut 1/4-inch wide|
|Parmesan cheese||12 Ounce (Room Temperature)|
|Garlic cloves||8 Large, pressed|
|Flat leaf parsley sprigs||2|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of salted water and 2 tablespoons oil, cook the noodles for about 4 minutes or longer, till al dente. Drain and keep warm.
3. In the food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
4. With a knife or in the food processor, chop the parsley finely.
5. Take a large greased baking dish and spread Â¼ of the noodles on the bottom.
6. Dot the noodles with butter and garlic and 1/4 of the grated Parmesan. Repeat the layers four times, finally topping with cheese.
7. In the oven, bake for about 20 minutes.
8. Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.