|Garlic heads||5 Large (Large Ones)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Preferably Homemade)|
|Unsalted butter||11 Tablespoon|
|Ricotta cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Pasta sheets||2 (Homemade Variety, 5X24 Inches Each)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Heavy cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Romano cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1. Put all the garlic heads into a low-depth baking pan
2. Add chicken broth on the trimmed garlic heads and season each of the heads with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3. Cover the baking dish and bake butter seasoned garlic heads for 45 minutes or until these veggies turn tender.
4. Meanwhile, set aside 1/3 cup of liquid.
5. Rest the baked garlic to be cooled a bit; discard the skins of each clove after getting them squeezed into a bowl.
6. Add ricotta cheese 1/2 cup with Â½ cup Parmesan cheese; add garlic salt in cheese combo and mix thoroughly.
7. Brush 1 sheet of pasta with egg and place cheese-garlic mix on pasta in form of mounds; use 1 teaspoon mix in making each of the mounds and arrange them in 2 inch gap from each other.
8. Place 2nd sheet of pasta over the first sheet and press each of the mounds gently.
9. Now for slicing ravioli use a fluted pastry wheel and cut each ravioli in 2-inch square thickness.
10. Refrigerate the ravioli pieces for 30 minutes.
11. Take a large pot-full water and set it to boil.
12. While the water starts boiling, make the sauce by melting 6 tablespoon of butter and adding cream in it.
13. Let the mix start boiling; just before it starts boiling add the sauce into hot water.
14. Now add the prior preserved 1/3 cup of liquid in the boiling mix; get the volume of the liquid reduced so that it turns into thicker and creamier in texture.
15. In the boiling water drop the ravioli and boil them for 3-5 minutes.
16. Remove the raviolis by a slotted spoon from boiled water and add them into the thick sauce.
17. Sprinkle raviolis with remaining Parmesan and Romano cheeses.
18. Serve immediately/hot.