Double Duty Dinner Chicken Tetrazzini
|Wide egg noodles||1⁄2 Pound (Cooked Al Dante According To The Package Directions)|
|Mushrooms||12 , sliced|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmigiano reggiano cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||2 Ounce, toasted|
1) Preheat broiler over high heat.
2) In microwave oven, reheat the lefover chicken to assemble Terazzini.
3) In a small pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
4) For 5 minutes saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
5) Toss hot egg noodles in musrooms and add chicken.
6) In a baking dish, tranfer the noodle mixture and top with cheese and bread crumbs.
7) Under preheated broiler, brown the noodle mixture about 6 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes.
8) Remove from broiler and top with toasted almonds.
9) Serve the noodles with dressed salad and bread.