|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Into a basin sieve the flour, semolina and salt, add the egg and make a dough adding sufficient water.
2. On a rolling surface with a rolling pin roll dough out very thinly to form into long strips of about 10 to 13 cm wide.
3. To make the filling in a bowl mix the ricotta with the eggs, season with salt, pepper and parsley.
4. Place the mixture on the pastry strip spooning a teaspoonful at a time with intervalls of about 4 cm.
5. Then turn the upper part of the pastry strip over the lower part covering the filling and press down the sides with wetted fingers.
6. With a pastry cutter cut each ravjola into squares and cook in boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes.
7. To serve, strain well and accompany tomato sauce with a topping of grated parmesan cheese.