Chicken Soup With Kale And Orzo
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), peeled and finely chopped|
|Carrots||2 Medium, scrubbed and diced|
|Celery ribs||2 , scrubbed and diced|
|Potatoes||2 Medium, washed and thinly sliced into 1/8-inch thick rounds (Yellow Or Red Or Purple, Yukon Gold Or Yellow Finn Add Lots Of Flavor)|
|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon And 1 Teaspoon)|
|Kale||12 Ounce, trimmed, roughly chopped, washed, and drained|
|Chicken stock||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Spanish onion||1 , peeled, diced|
|Orzo pasta||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Rice Shaped Pasta)|
|Chicken||1 , cooked, roughly chopped (Use The Whole Meat From The Bird)|
|Mixed herbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Cilantro, Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Parsley)|
1) Heat a Dutch oven on low flame and add olive oil.
2) Add the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© them too until it releases fragrance.
4) Take a pot and add the carrots and celery to it along with salt and onion-ginger.
5) Cook for 6 minutes, stirring frequently after placing cover on pot.
6) Add both the kale and potatoes, sautÃ©ing them for 3 minutes.
7) Add the stock and allow to boil with the pot covered.
8) Lower heat and simmer for about 3 minutes until the potatoes become soft.
9) Increase heat and allow to boil again.
10) Saute the ginger in it until it releases the fragrance.
11) Add the orzo and cook for 5 minutes until the pasta is soft.
12) Add the chicken meat and simmer it for 3 minutes.
13) Garnish with fresh herbs and add the pepper and a little more salt if necessary before serving.