Pasta Shells With Broccoli
|Pasta shells||3⁄4 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄4 Large, finely chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Anchovy fillets||4 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon, freshly grated|
1. In two medium saucepans bring salted water to a boil.
2. To one pan, add broccoli and to the other add pasta.
3. Allow the broccoli and pasta to boil, keeping a check, on cooking time, until they are cooked al dente or tender-firm.
4. Drain broccoli and pasta separately once cooked. Let cool.
5. Tip pasta into a serving bowl.
6. Chop the broccoli and keep aside.
7. In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil and butter.
8. Add onion, parsley and anchovies to the pan and sauté until onion is soft and lightly browned.
9. Tip in chopped broccoli and sprinkle with salt and pepper
10. Stir fry until broccoli is crisp and golden.
11. Tip the broccoli mixture into the bowl of pasta shells
12. Toss to mix well and taste to adjust seasoning if necessary.
13. Serve immediately while warm, topped with a little freshly grated Parmesan cheese.