Tortellini With Butter And Parmesan Cheese
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tortellini||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄4 Pound|
|Basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) In a large pot,allow lightly salted water to boil.
2) Now add olive oil and the tortellini. 3) Cook only until the tortellini become lighter begin to float to the surface.
4) Drain well in a colander or strainer.
5) Place the tortellini in a serving bowl and toss lighlty to combine with Parmesan cheese and hot melted butter.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Scatter chopped basil and serve.