|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend egg, milk and salt by lightly beating.
2. Gradually add the flour, stirring to bind into a ball of dough.
3. Turn dough out onto and lightly floured work surface and knead with the back of your palm for about 5 minutes until smooth and pliable.
4. Use a flour dusted rolling pin to roll dough into a paper thin sheet.
5. Roll the dough sheet lightly in jelly-roll fashion.
6. Cut into 1/4-inch thick sliced then unroll each slice into long strips.
7. Arrange the strips on a microwaveable tray lined with wax paper.
8. Dry the noodles in the microwave for about 8 minutes.
9. Store in a zip lock bag in a cool dry place.
10. Boil the noodles before serving, cooking until tender-crisp.