|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Room Temperature)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fettuccine noodles||16 Ounce (Medium Variety)|
|Mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained|
|Canned whole mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained (About 1 Cup, 1 Can)|
1) Cook fettuccine for 10 to 12 minutes in boiling, salted water, stirring occasionally.
2) Drain well and keep warm in a warm chafing dish or serving bowl.
3) In the meantime, take a small mixer bowl and cream butter or margarine in it.
4) Whip in cream, a little at a time, until the mixture is blended thoroughly.
5) Beat in Parmesan cheese and keep aside.
6) Pour the creamed mixture over the pasta, tossing pasta until coated well.
7) Add a little salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and then mix in whole mushrooms.
8) Serve immediately with more Parmesan cheese, if desired.