|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Regular noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), freshly grated|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Fine Dry)|
|Roast turkey breast slices||8|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (1 Can)|
|Instant chicken broth/1 chicken bouillon cube||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cook noodles as per the label instruction on a kettle. Drain and transfer to the same kettle again.
2. Add Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Toss lightly with forks to coat the noodles properly with butter or margarine. Keep them hot.
3. In a pie plate, beat egg with oregano, salt, pepper, and water.
4. Take another pie plate and place bread crumbs in it.
5. Dip turkey slices into egg mixture and then roll into bread crumbs.
6. In a large frying pan, brown slices, a few at a time, in the remaining 3 tablespoons butter or margarine mixed with olive oil or vegetable oil.
7. In a small saucepan, prepare the Supreme Sauce by melting butter or margarine.
8. Add flour and chicken broth or bouillon cube. Cook, keep stirring constantly and crushing cube with a spoon until bubbly.
9. Add milk and cook until sauce thickens and boils 1 minute. Remove from heat.
10. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff and fold into sauce.
11. An 8-cup shallow broiler proof dish and add hot noodles into it. Arrange the turkey slices, overlapping and add Supreme Sauce in the middle of turkey slices.
12. Broil for 5 minutes at 4 inches distance from heat. Broil until sauce puffs and turns golden.
13. Serve hot in a serving dish.