|Catelli rings||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄4 Pound, shredded|
|Strong cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Pound, shredded|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red tomato chow chow||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Habitant)|
|Thin ham slices||20 , cooked or pressed|
1) Follow package directions to cook rings and drain well, when done.
2) Rinse the drained rings under cold running water and drain again.
3) Mix together onions, seasonings and cheeses.
4) Combine this mixture with rings.
5) Mix together mayonnaise with chow chow and add into ring-cheese mixture.
6) Place the mixture in refrigerator to allow chilling.
7) In the center of each ham slice, place 2 tablespoons of this chilled mixture.
8) Fold the meat to form cornucopias and fasten with toothpicks.
9) Chill the cornucopias in refrigerator.
10) Garnish with parsley and serve at once.