|Fine egg noodles||8 Ounce|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a 3-quart glass casserole, stir the salt in water and cover with a glass lid or plastic wrap.
2) Heat in the microwave oven at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes until the mixture begins to boil.
3) Stir in the egg noodles, then cover and cook in the microwave at SIMMER for 6 to 10 minutes or until tender, stir once in between.
4) Drain and return the noodles into the casserole, combine with the butter and cheese and toss lightly to mix until butter is melted.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.