|Fish fillets||8 Ounce (Flounder, Sole Or John Dory)|
|Cooked prawns||1 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Tomatoes||1 Pound, skinned and chopped|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut fish into bite sized pieces, skin them and shell prawns.
2. In chafing dish over direct flame fry garlic in a little hot oil such that softened, cook fish fillets, such that lightly tinted and drain.
3. From the pan pour off any oil left, add tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar.
4. Cook rapidly about 15 minutes, stir in wine, oregano, fish fillets and prawns and simmer such that fish and prawns are heated through.
5. Serve with hot buttered spaghetti and garnish with chopped parsley.