Three Bean Pasta Twist Salad
|Pasta twists||10 Ounce (Dried Tricolored Pasta)|
|Spring onions||2 , chopped diagonally|
|Red pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and chopped|
|Canned red kidney beans||4 Ounce, drained (125 Gram)|
|Canned pinto beans||4 Ounce, drained (125 Gram)|
|Canned borlotti beans||4 Ounce, drained (125 Gram)|
|Creme fraiche||7 Fluid Ounce (200 Milliliter)|
|Chopped fresh dill||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a large saucepan, allow about 1.75 litres/ 3 pints of water to boil.
2) Add the oil, salt and pasta and then cook for 8-12 minutes, until the pasta is tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain well.
3) In a large salad bowl, combine the pasta, beans, spring onions and red pepper, mix well.
4) In a bowl, beat the milk and creme fraiche together, then fold into the salad and season with the salt and pepper to taste.
5) Sprinkle with the chopped dill, toss well to mix.
6) Serve immediately.