Creamy Pasta With Spinach
|Penne pasta||6 Ounce (Or 2 Cups, Uncooked, Approximately)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon (Plain Flour Or Maida)|
|Dry basil||1 Teaspoon, dry|
|Italian herb||1 Teaspoon, mix|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Red chili flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Or Adjust)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Spinach||6 Ounce, chopped (2 Cups, Without Stem)|
1. In a large saucepan, boil water with salt and oil; add the pasta.
2. Cook the pasta for about 10 minutes or until it is tender; drain the water and set pasta aside.
3. Heat the oil over medium heat and add all-purpose flour; stir for a minute.
4. Add basil, Italian herb mix, black pepper, and chili flakes; stir for another minute.
5. While stirring, slowly add cream stirring continuously to avoid forming lumps.
6. After it comes to a boil, add milk and bring it to boil again.
7. Add spinach, mix it well and let it cook for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously, then turn off the heat. Add Mozzarella cheese and stir.
8. Pour the sauce over pasta and toss well.
9. Place the pasta on a large serving dish and serve immediately.
Calories 566 Calories from Fat 337
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.6%
Saturated Fat 17.4 g87.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.8 mg31.3%
Sodium 1010.9 mg42.1%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 12 g24.5%
Vitamin A 102.4% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet