1. In a large saucepan, boil water with salt and oil; add the pasta.
2. Cook the pasta for about 10 minutes or until it is tender; drain the water and set pasta aside.
3. Heat the oil over medium heat and add all-purpose flour; stir for a minute.
4. Add basil, Italian herb mix, black pepper, and chili flakes; stir for another minute.
5. While stirring, slowly add cream stirring continuously to avoid forming lumps.
6. After it comes to a boil, add milk and bring it to boil again.
7. Add spinach, mix it well and let it cook for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously, then turn off the heat. Add Mozzarella cheese and stir.
8. Pour the sauce over pasta and toss well.
9. Place the pasta on a large serving dish and serve immediately.
Are you looking for a pasta recipe to please your Indian taste buds? Well, that's exactly what Chef Manjula is doing here. She is preparing Creamy pasta with spinach. The Indian chef is preparing pasta with great simplicity and care so as to give us a recipe that's not just perfect but great to taste. Never mind if you have to go shopping for some Italian ingredients, the dish deserves them and its worth all the efforts.