|White sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Fettuccine||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs), cooked and hot|
|Hot cooked fettuccine||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Fresh italian parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (Flat Leaf Type)|
|Chopped italian flat leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
1) Take a nonstick saucepan of size 1 quart and heat it over low flame.
2) Add the white sauce and cook slowly for 3 minutes, stirring often .
3) Add the pepper and cheeses to the sauce and stir for approximately 1 minute until the cheeses melt.
4) Take a serving plate and arrange the hot spaghetti on it.
5) Take a serving bowl and arrange the cooked fettuccine on it.
6) Top it with the cheese sauce and sprinkle with parsley before serving.