Here's a great side dish that has many of the wonderful flavors of Italy!
8 Ounce (regular or lite)
Sliced black olives
Minced garlic cloves
Chopped fresh basil
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Salt & pepper
2 Tablespoon (regular or flavored)
1. In a sauce pan or a large vessel cook the pasta according to package and drain well.
2. In a large bowl, toss the hot pasta in with the butter; then mix in the cream cheese. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Toss in the olives, garlic and basil into the pasta. Taste again for seasoning, adding salt and pepper to taste along with olive oil.
4. Place pasta into a baking dish. Cover with a lid or foil.
5. Bake at 325 ̊F for 20-30 minutes, until heated through.