Fettuccine With Tomato Concasse
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Shallots||2 , minced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||6 Medium, peeled and seeded|
|Egg fettuccine||1 1⁄2 Pound|
1) Heat a skillet over medium flame and melt the butter.
2) Add in the shallots and lightly fry till soft.
3) Pour in olive oil and add tomatoes.
4) Add salt and pepper and season lightly. Remove from heat.
5) In a large pot of lightly salted water, cook fettuccine till it turns tender.
6) Drain the water and transfer it to a serving bowl.
7) Add tomato concasse, toss and serve immediately.