1. Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions and set aside.
2. Place the chicken breast on a chopping board, season well with salt and pepper and cut into strips.
3. On the stovetop, cook the chicken strips until the juices run clear for about 8 to 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl, mix shredded cheese, blue cheese, ricotta cheese and cooking cream, and add in chicken.
5. Stuff the chicken mixture in the shells.
6. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until thoroughly heated, pour in the marinara sauce after about 20 to 25 minutes.
Never thought that stuffed pasta shells would make such an extraordinary delightful hot cheesy chicken treat. Take a look at this impressive video that would surely inspire to try out this terrific recipe for an ultimate magical flavorful extravaganza. Check it out...