1. Chop the fresh sage leaves and keep it aside.
2. Pour the half and half and the whole milk in the electric skillet and bring it to a gently boil.
3. In a bowl combine the pumpkin puree, apple spice, nutmeg, brown sugar, salt and cracked pepper, mix them well.
4. Once the milk has come to a boil reduce the heat and gently simmer, add the parmesan cheese to the milk and stir let the cheese melt.
5. Add the sage leaves and the pumpkin mixture mix well and let it simmer until the pasta is ready.
6. In a pot of water, boil the linguine pasta al dente.
7. Once done drain and add the linguine to the pumpkin sauce, followed by the butter.
8. Gently stir and let the butter melts and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
9. Serve the pumpkin Alfred over linguini hot along with crusty bread.
You can scoop out the flesh from the pumpkins and bake the shell, and serve the pasta in the shell.
Wanna celebrate the season of pumpkins in a unique way - this recipe is all about that. This authentic Italian cuisine is creamy, wholesome and most delectable. Learn the tricks from Rosalie Harpole, behind this fabulous dish and serve a special dinner to your family.