1. Mince the garlic and cut the asparagus into half.
2. Clean and devein the shrimps, keep it aside.
3. In a large pan heat oil and butter, saute the asparagus and garlic, add the coarse salt and black pepper, saute for 5 minutes.
4. In the meantime boil the angel hair pasta in salted water for 4 minutes or until al dente.
5. Add the shrimps, red pepper flakes and half and half in the pan and mix all the ingredients well.
6. Once the pasta is ready, remove the sauce from the heat, transfer the sauce in a large serving bowl and toss the drain pasta in it.
7. Mix everything well and top it with grated Parmesan cheese.
8. Serve the Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon, Shrimp & Asparagus hot.