1. In a large pot boil the frozen ravioli in salted water for 5-6 minutes or until al dente.
2. Chop the garlic and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, sea salt and cracked pepper.
4. In another flat bowl beat the eggs.
5. Heat the electric skillet to 350 degree and pour olive oil about ¼ inch deep.
6. Once the ravioli is ready drain and put them in the beaten eggs, coat them well and then dip them in the breading.
7. Fry the ravioli in the hot oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
8. Place them on a paper towel and drain excess oil.
9. Serve the fried ravioli along with marinara sauce on the side.