|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||20 Ounce, thawed and squeezed dry (2 Packages)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Milk free margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Pimento||4 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Prepared spaghetti sauce||15 1⁄2 Ounce|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the cooked spaghetti, onion, pimento, spinach, eggs and melted margarine together, blend well to mix.
3) In a ring mold sprayed with a nonstick coating, press the pasta mixture.
4) In a pan with water, place the ring mold and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in a pan, saute the mushrooms in the margarine.
6) Stir in the prepared spaghetti sauce and cook until thoroughly heated.
7) Remove the mold and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
8) Unmold the pasta ring on a platter, pour the sauce the center and serve immediately.