1) On the kitchen counter, place the 3 cups of flour and create a well in the center.
2) Crack the eggs into the well and add some olive oil.
3) Use your fingers to mix the ingredients together to form a soft dough. You know the dough is of the right consistency when it does not stick to the fingers and keeps its shape. It should not be too hard and dry though.
4) Wrap the dough in plastic and keep it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
5) Remove the dough from the fridge, unwrap it and dust with some flour.
6) Place a large pan of salted water over heat and bring it to a boil.
7) Push the dough as thin as you can with your hands and then start rolling it through a pasta machine, starting with the thickest end.
8) Once the dough has reached the thinness you desire, cut it into the desired pasta shape.
9) Immediately place the pasta in the boiling water and let it cook. It takes about 3-4 minutes.
10) Serve or use the homemade pasta as and when preferred. Mix with your choice of pasta sauce and serve.
Tired of running to the store and buying pasta that might be months old? Then watch this video and learn to make fresh pasta right at home, in the simplest and most hasslefree way. Once you have made a batch at home, you will never want to return to the store. Watch the video and learn more!