Tomato And Chilli Penne
|Extra virgin olive oil||150 Milliliter|
|Cherry tomatoes||350 Gram|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely sliced|
|Chili flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated pecorino cheese||200 Gram|
|Chopped thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use A Small Handful)|
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. In a shallow baking dish, pour out the olive oil.
3. Add the tomatoes, garlic, and chilli and toss gently
4. Roast them in a preheated oven for 25 minutes
5. While the vegetables are roasting, boil the pasta, drain and set aside.
6. Mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, thyme, salt and pepper to form a mix.
7. Spoon this mix on to the tomatoes and place back into the oven for five minutes or till it crisps up.
8. Once the topping is done, spoon the pasta into shallow bowls, add the tomatoes on top and scatter the basil leaves on top of the tomatoes before serving.