Pasta Packed Red Peppers
|Red peppers||4 , halved and deseeded|
|Small pasta shapes/Mini macaroni||4 Ounce, already cooked (125 Gram)|
|Plum tomatoes||2 , chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, grated (125 Gram)|
|Onions spring||2 , finely chopped|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
2. In a bowl mix macaroni or pasta shapes, tomatoes, cheese, spring onions and parsley
3. Prepare the peppers by spooning the pasta mixture into it and then drizzling with lot of olive oil with a seasoning of salt and pepper.
4. In the preheated oven place the peppers and bake for about 35-45 minutes such that the filling is golden and bubbling.
5. Serve the peppers warm along with fresh crusty bread which absorbs all the juices.
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.2%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g37.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.8 mg9.9%
Sodium 295.9 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.7%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 13 g25.8%
Vitamin A 102.6% Vitamin C 292.6%
Calcium 22.9% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet