Cheesy Tuna Pesto Pasta
|Penne||14 Ounce (400 Gram)|
|Yellow fin tuna in olive oil||200 Gram (1 Can)|
|Basil pesto||190 Gram (Or Try A Different Flavor Such As Spinach, Tomato Or Aubergine Pesto)|
|Cheddar||4 Ounce, grated (100 Gram)|
|Punnet cherry tomatoes||250 Gram, halved|
1. In a pot, boil the pasta.
2. When the pasta is cooked, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat the grill to high heat.
3. In a large bowl, add the tuna and its oil and the pesto.
4. Using a spoon, mash the fish and the pasto together, along with a third of the cheese and all the tomatoes. Heat the grill to high.
5. Toss the boiled pasta in the pesto mix.
6. Take a shallow baking dish and place the pasta mix. Scatter the remaining cheese on it.
7. Place the dish under the grill for 3-4 mins until the cheese just about melts.
8. Serve the pasta with a green salad and garlic bread.