|Regular noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Oregano leaf||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Roast turkey breast slices||8|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|For sauce supreme|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant chicken broth/Chicken bouillon cube||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a kettle prepare the noodles as per label directions, drain and return it back.
2. With two forks toss the noodles lightly with Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine such that the noodles get evenly coated.
3. In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine stir in flour and chicken broth or bouillon cube and cook with constant stirring.
4. While it cooks, using a spoon crush the cube such that bubbly.
5. Stir in milk, cook with constant stirring such that the sauce thickens boiling for one minute and remove from heat.
6. In a small bowl beat cream such that stiff, fold into sauce and set aside.
7. In a bowl beat egg with oregano, salt, pepper and water.
8. In a second pie plate place the beaten mixture with bread crumbs.
9. Coat the turkey slices well by dipping them into the egg mixture and then into bread mixture.
10. in a large frying pan in the remaining 3 tablespoons butter or margarine mixed with olive oil or vegetable oil brown the turkey slices few at a time.
11. Take an 8-cup shallow broiler-proof dish and spoon hot noodles in them and arrange the turkey slices to overlap on the top.
12. Over middle of turkey slices spoon the supreme sauce and broil 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes such that the sauce puffs and turns golden.
13. Serve hot with the desired garnish.