Pasta With Chicken And Vegetables
|Fresh basil||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Red pepper||1 , sliced|
|Green pepper||1 , sliced|
|Yellow pepper||1 , sliced|
|Scallions||5 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||10 Ounce|
|Sweet italian sausage||1 Pound, cooked and sliced|
|Green zucchini||2 , sliced|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecorino romano cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Chicken pieces||1 Pound|
|Pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Coat the chicken pieces with the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2) In a frying pan, heat half of the olive oil.
3) Add the vegetables and saute over a medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
4) Then add the mushrooms and scallions and cook until the mushrooms are done.
5) In another pan, heat rest of the oil and cook the chicken until golden brown.
6) Add the garlic, basil and parsley into the vegetable mixture, cook for 2 minutes.
7) Then add the cooked sliced sausages and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
8) Into the pan with chicken, pour in the balsamic vinegar and allow to cook for a few minutes.
9) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, cook the pasta in boiling salted water as per package directions.
10) Drain the pasta and combine with the sausage and vegetable mixture.
11) Combine the chicken with all the pasta mixture, then season with grated cheese, salt and pepper.
12) Garnish with some more scallions and serve hot.