1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and saute onions until soft.
2. Add in salt and red pepper flakes and stir well.
3. Put in the pork chops and sear the pork chop well for about 5 minutes on each side,
4. Pour in the wine and add in the crushed tomatoes and simmer for about 25 to 30 minutes.
5. In a sauce pan, put 5 ladles of prepared sauce and toss in the cooked pasta.
6. Add the cheese and stir to mix.
7. Serve the pasta hot topped with the pork chops.
Want a recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and make you the center of all attention? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make a tangy sauce that has the right amount of spicy and sweet mix. Enjoy!