Chunky Pasta Sauce With Meat
|Ground beef||6 Ounce|
|Mild italian sausage||6 Ounce, sliced (Or Hot)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, coarsely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chunky pasta||29 Ounce, stewed (2 Cans Of 14 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Stewed tomatoes||2 Tablespoon (Undrained)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot cooked pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a large saucepan, add beef and sausage to brown.
2) Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings and discard the rest.
3) Fold in onion and garlic to sauté until tender.
4) Pour in stewed tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce and wine.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil without putting any cover for 15 minutes by frequent stirring.
6) On a platter, arrange pasta and spread the sauce on top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.