Spicy Pimiento Tagliatelle
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pimiento||285 Gram, chopped (1 Jar, Mini Peppers)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Tabasco sauce||3 Drop|
|Dry white wine||50 Milliliter|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a pan, boil water and cook pasta till its cooked
2. At the same time, heat olive oil in a small pan. And add the peppers to the heated olive oil.
3. To the same pan, add garlic, Tabasco sauce, white wine, and seasoning to taste.
4. Simmer the sauce for 5 minutes or until it has thickened.
5. Toss the cooked pasta with the sauce until it is evenly coated.
6. Serve warm in individual bowls garnished with basil