|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Crumbled bacon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), minced|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Linguine||7 Ounce, cooked, drained|
1) In a small bowl, add olives, mushrooms, bacon, onions and pepper to combine. Set the bowl aside.
2) Use a 2-quart microwavable casserole to melt margarine at HIGH 1 minute.
3) Stir in olive mixture.
4) Place inside microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
5) Add whipping cream, cheese and eggs; mix well.
6) Return to microwave to cook at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes, stirring every minute or until sauce is thickened.
7) Serve the sauce over linguine and toss well.