Fettuccine With Shrimp And Creamy Herb Sauce
|Herb soup mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Frozen shrimp||8 Ounce, thawed|
|Frozen peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed|
|Fettuccine noodles||6 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, whip the creamy herb soup mix and milk together with a wire whip or fork.
2) Bring to neal boil while stirring constantly.
3) In the pan, add shrimps and peas.
4) Cook on low heat until shrimps are thoroughly cooked.
5) Mix the hot noodles with shrimp sauce and grated cheese.
6) Serve the dish in your Italian meal.
Calories 542 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g20.8%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g28.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 178.4 mg59.5%
Sodium 2401.7 mg100.1%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g9%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 34 g67.4%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 35.1% Iron 25.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet