Fettuccine With Shrimp And Creamy Herb Sauce
|Herb soup mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Frozen shrimp||8 Ounce, thawed|
|Frozen peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed|
|Fettuccine noodles||6 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, whip the creamy herb soup mix and milk together with a wire whip or fork.
2) Bring to neal boil while stirring constantly.
3) In the pan, add shrimps and peas.
4) Cook on low heat until shrimps are thoroughly cooked.
5) Mix the hot noodles with shrimp sauce and grated cheese.
6) Serve the dish in your Italian meal.