|Chestnut mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
|Vegetable stock||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
|Asparagus||6 Ounce, trimmed|
|Tagliatelle||10 1⁄2 Ounce (Green And White)|
|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, drained|
|Basil leaves||1 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Parmesan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Basil leaves||1⁄2 Ounce, washed|
|Natural yogurt||6 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Place the mushrooms in a pan with the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes until tender. Drain; set aside.
2. Bring a small pan of water to the boil and cook the asparagus for 3-4 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle according to the instructions on the packet. Drain, return to the pan and keep warm.
4. Make the pesto. Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process for a few-seconds until smooth. Alternatively, finely chop the basil and mix all the ingredients together.
5. Add the mushrooms asparagus and artichoke hearts to the pasta and cook, stirring, over a low heat for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat, mix with the pesto and transfer to a warm bowl. Garnish with shredded basil leaves and Parmesan shavings and serve with Grissini (bread sticks), if wished.