Fast Track Fettuccine
|Dried tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), snipped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped|
|Ripe olives||2 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped basil/1 tablespoon dried basil leaves||3 Tablespoon|
|Fettuccine||12 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Grated mozzarella cheese/Crumbled feta cheese||8 Ounce|
1) In a small bowl, soak tomatoes in boiling water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2) In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat oil and sauté garlic for 2 minutes.
3) Drain the excess water from tomatoes and add them together with olives and basil to skillet.
4) Stir cook the mixture for 2 minutes and then mix in hot fettuccine and cheese.
5) Cook the mixture and blend well.
6) Garnish as desired and serve at once.