Shrimp Fettuccine Primavera
|Fettuccine/Spinach fettuccine||8 Ounce, uncooked|
|Medium shrimp||6 Ounce, deveined|
|Garden vegetables||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Plain yogurt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Non Fat Or Low Fat)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Fat Free Or Reduced Fat)|
|Dried basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Follow package directions to cook fettuccine.
2) Stir in shrimp and vegetables before last 2 minutes of cooking time, heating until shrimp becomes pink in color and vegetables crisp-soft.
3) Drain the cooked mixture, when done.
4) In a large serving bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, basil and dill weed.
5) Mix pasta mixture with yogurt mixture and toss well to coat pasta evenly.
6) Add Parmesan cheese and serve at once.