1. For the sauce: In a pan, heat the bacon until the fat melts out.
2. Once the fat melts, take out the bacon.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of flours to the bacon fat and mix till thick enough. Add more flour if the consistency isn’t thick enough.
4. Add ½ cup half and half cream and a dash of pepper to the pan and let it simmer.
5. Once the sauce comes to a boil, add salt and the bacon which was removed earlier and turn off the stove.
6. For the ravioli: Heat a pan of water with a teaspoon of salt.
7. Mix 9 ounces of chopped spinach, 6 ounces of grated cheddar cheese and ½ teaspoon of salt in a food processor and blend to make a paste.
8. Put this paste into a piping bag and make a circle on the flattened pasta.
9. Separate the yolk and white of an egg and place the yolk in the middle of the spinach and cheddar sauce circle.
10. Brush the pasta with some water and cover the little raviolis with another sheet of pasta and cut it out. Gently press the edges of the ravioli with a folk.
11. Slip the raviolis into a pot of hot water and let it cook for 3 minutes.
12. Once the ravioli is cooked, place it on a plate and dab out extra water.
13. Pour the creamy sauce over the ravioli and top it up with some freshly chopped chives and serve.
How interesting is it to replicate a recipe from a cookery contest? The chef in the video tries her hand at replicating a ravioli and sauce recipe. She has twisted the recipe to suit her taste. Watch the video to know how the recipe turns out.