1. For the Shrimp filling: Add 1 ½ cup of parsley leaves, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1 pound of cooked shrimp, ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil and blend in the food processor.
2. For the ravioli: Cut the pasta sheet into ravioli sized bits and fill each bit with the shrimp filling.
3. Place another sheet of pasta over the ravioli and bind the edges using a fork.
4. Heat a pan of water and slip the raviolis into the boiling water and let this cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove the raviolis and drain the water off them.
6. For the Alfredo sauce: Melt 5 tablespoons of butter in a pan.
7. Add 2 cups of half and half milk, a dash of pepper and a tablespoon of minced garlic and simmer.
8. Add ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese and cook.
9. Add ¾ cup of grated mozzarella cheese and cook.
10. Place the ravioli on a plate and pour the Alfredo sauce over it.
11. Serve 3-4 raviolis per person on a plate.