|Canned tomatoes||32 Ounce, chopped (1 Can)|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic spread||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Green bell pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the tomatoes, tomato sauce, Spaghetti Sauce Spices & Seasonings, Seasoned Salt and Garlic Spread Concentrate in a large saucepan. Stir to mix and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Bring the heat down to low and cook gently, covered, for 20 minutes, constantly stirring.
4) While the mixture is cooking, cook the manicotti shells as per the instructions given on the package. Drain them.
5) Brown the ground beef and bell pepper in a medium skillet. Cook till the beef is crumbly. Drain the fat.
6) Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the mozzarella cheese.
7) Use the beef mixture to stuff the manicotti shells.
8) On bottom of a 12x8x2-inch baking dish, pour 3/4 of the spaghetti sauce and place the stufed manicotti shells over it. Top with the remainder of the sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese all over.
9) Bake in preheated oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
10) Serve hot after garnsihing with chopped parlsey.