Pasta With Hearts
|Mostaccioli/Rotini / other medium-shape pasta, uncooked||8 Ounce|
|Roasted red peppers||8 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Red pepper flakes||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper sauce||6 Drop|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||4 Teaspoon|
|White wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Plain nonfat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shrimp/Boiled shrimp||8 Ounce, steamed|
|Canned artichoke hearts||8 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
1) Follow instruction on package to cook pasta.
2) Use food processor or blender, to puree red peppers with red pepper flakes, pepper sauce, garlic and vinegar until smooth.
3) Use a small skillet to heat through the mixture.
4) Drizzle oil and combine thoroughly.
5) Pour in wine and simmer by reducing heat until mixture reduces.
6) Stir in yogurt into the mixture until warmed through.
7) Remove from heat.
8) In large mixing bowl, toss together cooked pasta, shrimp, artichoke hearts and yogurt dressing just before serving.