Scalloped Chicken And Pasta
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|White cheddar sauce with shells||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped cooked chicken/Chopped cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Combine together 2 1/4 cups of water and 2 tablespoons of margarine in a 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil and then stir in the pasta as well as the frozen vegetables. Bring the heat down to medium.
3) Boil the concoction once again, uncovered, frequently stirring, for 12 to 14 minutes or till most of the water has been absorbed. Add in the milk, chicken as well as the contents of the seasoning packe. Cook for another 3 minutes.
4) In the meantime, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of margarine in a small saucepan and add the bread crumbs, Stir well.
5) Put the pasta mixture in a glass baking dish of 8 or 9-inches. Sprinkle breadcrumbs all over and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or till the bread crumbs start to brown and the edges get bubbly.
6) Serve hot.
Calories 622 Calories from Fat 292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.5%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.3 mg4.8%
Sodium 433 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.5%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 49 g97.5%
Vitamin A 176.8% Vitamin C 27.2%
Calcium 24.2% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet