Low Fat Seafood Fettuccine
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed reduced fat reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen medium shrimp||1 Pound, cooked|
|Imitation crabmeat||1 Pound, chopped|
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta.
2) Take an electric skillet, spray cooking spray in it and heat to 300°F.
3) Fry mushrooms, onion and bell pepper in it for about 6 minutes until translucent.
4) Stir in milk, soup, garlic salt, parsley flakes, shrimp and crabmeat.
5) Minimize the skillet temperature to allow the mixture to simmer and stir cook for about 10 to 15 minutes until cooked well.
6) If desired, garnish with bread crumbs and serve hot over hot pasta.