Low Fat Seafood Fettuccine
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed reduced fat reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen medium shrimp||1 Pound, cooked|
|Imitation crabmeat||1 Pound, chopped|
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta.
2) Take an electric skillet, spray cooking spray in it and heat to 300°F.
3) Fry mushrooms, onion and bell pepper in it for about 6 minutes until translucent.
4) Stir in milk, soup, garlic salt, parsley flakes, shrimp and crabmeat.
5) Minimize the skillet temperature to allow the mixture to simmer and stir cook for about 10 to 15 minutes until cooked well.
6) If desired, garnish with bread crumbs and serve hot over hot pasta.
Calories 577 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 235.9 mg78.6%
Sodium 1313.7 mg54.7%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 19.2 g
Protein 53 g106.3%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 29.2%
Calcium 21% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet