Crab Basil Fettuccine
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 , peeled, seeded, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Whipping cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White cooking wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked crabmeat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|Fettuccine||1 Pound, cooked, drained|
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt margarine and oil in it over medium heat.
2) Stir in tomatoes and garlic and cook until tomatoes are softened.
3) Add in whipping cream and cooking wine and boil for 10 minutes.
4) Simmer again for 3 minutes after stirring in basil and crabmeat.
5) Sprinkle the mixture with 2 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons parsley.
6) Serve over cooked fettuccine and add remaining cheese and parsley.
Calories 1029 Calories from Fat 379
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g65.1%
Saturated Fat 12 g59.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.9 mg22%
Sodium 583.9 mg24.3%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g38.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.3%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 31 g62.2%
Vitamin A 38.2% Vitamin C 35.3%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 21.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet