Crab Basil Fettuccine
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 , peeled, seeded, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Whipping cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|White cooking wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked crabmeat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|Fettuccine||1 Pound, cooked, drained|
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt margarine and oil in it over medium heat.
2) Stir in tomatoes and garlic and cook until tomatoes are softened.
3) Add in whipping cream and cooking wine and boil for 10 minutes.
4) Simmer again for 3 minutes after stirring in basil and crabmeat.
5) Sprinkle the mixture with 2 tablespoons cheese and 2 tablespoons parsley.
6) Serve over cooked fettuccine and add remaining cheese and parsley.