|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Oat bran hot cereal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Low-fat cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried basil leaves||2 Teaspoon, crumbled, divided|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Manicotti noodles||8 (Uncooked)|
|Low sodium tomato sauce||16 Ounce, divided (2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese||1 Ounce (1/4 Cup)|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Cook spinach with onion and garlic, let it cool, and drain.
3) Add in oat bran, basil, oregano, cottage cheese, stir well and set aside.
4) Cook manicotti in boiling water 4 minutes, drain, and keep aside.
5) Take a 11 x 7 inch baking dish, spread tomato sauce, stuff manicotti with the spinach mixture, and arrange on the baking dish.
6) Drizzle the remaining sauce over the manicotti, sprinkle basil and mozzarella cheese, cover, and bake for 25-30 minutes at 375 degree.
7) Add seasoning and serve.