Cheesy Pasta Swirls
|Fettuccine||4 Ounce, cooked in unsalted water and drained|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||16 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Bag, Peas, Carrots, Cauliflower)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Provolone cheese||2 Ounce, cubed to make 1/2 cup|
|French fried onions||2 3⁄4 Ounce, divided (1 Can / 1 1/3 Cups)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1/3 Cup)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 12 x 8-inch baking dish and combine mozzarella cheese, vegetables, provolone, and French fried onion.
3) Take a long-tined fork and twirl a few strands of fettuccine to form a pasta swirl.
4) Remove and place the pasta swirl on the vegetable mixture.
5) Repeat the steps to form 5 more swirls.
6) In a bowl, combine soup with garlic, milk, and salt.
7) Pour the mixture over pasta swirls and vegetable mixture.
8) Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
9) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and onions on the swirl and then bake further for 5 minutes, uncovered, until the onions turn brown.
10) Check seasoning and serve.