Fettuccine With Olive Pesto
|Dried fettuccine||10 Ounce|
|Pitted california ripe olives||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Use Whole)|
|Drained capers||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), peeled|
|Finely chopped fresh basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Follow package instructions to cook fettuccine.
2) Drain well, when done and place on a large warm serving bowl.
3) In the meantime, in a food processor or blender process a mixture of olives, capers, lemon juice, oil, mustard and garlic until roughly pureed, for the pesto.
4) Add in chopped basil and cheese and keep aside, mixing well.
5) Mix the pesto with cooked pasta gently.
6) Flavor with basil sprigs and serve at once.