Green And Gold Fettuccine With Salmon
|Canned salmon||13 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 6 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Minced parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced fresh oregano/1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced fresh basil/1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves||2 Teaspoon|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fettuccine||4 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce|
1) In a medium bowl, put salmon and break them into large chunks with a fork and remove bone and skin (if desired).
2) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it over medium-high heat until hot and sauté garlic until golden.
3) Stir in parsley, oregano, basil and pepper and sauté for 30 seconds.
4) Mix fettuccine with half of herb sauce and gently toss to coat.
5) Take a large heated platter and keep the fettuccine mixture warm on it.
6) Mix salmon and lemon juice with remaining sauce and cook, just until salmon is hot, stirring gently.
7) Pour this over hot fettuccine and if desired, garnish with carrots, asparagus spears or broccoli florets.
8) Add Parmesan cheese and serve hot.