Turkey And Bow Tie Pasta
|All purpose flour||5 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 1 Tablespoon)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Turkey kielbasa sausage/Smoked turkey sausage||1 Pound, cut into 1/2-inch slices|
|Frozen mixed vegetables package||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
|Bow tie pasta||6 Ounce, cooked according to package directions and drained|
|Poppy seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take a medium saucepan and mix together flour and milk in it.
2) Stir in wine and seasonings until smooth.
3) Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring continuously, until thick and bubbly.
4) Mix in turkey kielbasa, vegetables and cooked pasta and then minimize the heat to moderately-low.
5) Heat the pasta mixture for 5 to 8 minutes until cooked well.
6) Add poppy seeds and serve hot.