Creamy Seafood Pasta
|Vermouth cooking wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Scallops||1⁄2 Pound, thawed (Use Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Uncooked shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, peeled, deveined (Use Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use 2 Medium Sized)|
|Spinach fettuccine||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
1) Take a large saucepan and bring cooking wine and water to a boil in it.
2) Stir in scallops and shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp turns pink in color.
3) Save 1 cup liquid on draining and keep aside the mixture warm.
4) To the saucepan, add the saved liquid followed by whipping cream and garlic.
5) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then reduce the cooking temperature.
6) Boil for about 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened and reduced by half.
7) Take a small dish and mix well cornstarch and lemon juice in it.
8) Mix the cornstarch mixture with sauce and cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens and then add in cheese.
9) Take a small saucepan; melt margarine over high heat and sauté zucchini in it for 1 minute until softened.
10) Mix the sautéed zucchini and seafood mixture with sauce.
11) Serve hot over cooked fettuccine.